Product Quality Assurance Engineer – Base7Booking
Product - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Professionals,Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Product Quality Assurance Engineer - Base7booking
If you possess excellent problem-solving skill, a detail-oriented mind and have a passion for working with web applications, then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a Product Quality Assurance Engineer with a strong focus on creating automated testing. We need a person who wants to work with Product Owners and Developers to deliver high quality web products that thousands users interact with daily. You will create and implement our testing framework, write automation tests for our suite of products to fight and solve imperfections and malfunctions.
What you'll do:
- Design, maintain, monitor and improve our testing framework.
- Create and define testing strategies, and analyze the results of the executed tests.
- Prioritise, debug and monitor bugs to speed up the process in the middle of an energetic and fast-paced product team.
- Analyze the needs of Product Owners and Developers and offer solutions to increase productivity.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a strong experience in developing and maintaining automated testing suites.
- Is very knowledgeable about modern web applications.
- Has collaborated with teams using CI/CD processes.
- Has great communication skills.
- Speaks fluent English (our company language).
- Is fanatic learner and overcomes every obstacle with great solutions.
- Loves working in an agile and ever-changing environment.
- Is an honest person that enjoys working in a team.
We believe our employees are the core and soul of the company, and value their talents and experiences by providing a rich environment where they can grow and flourish. Our work environment offers the opportunity to work with some of the best players in the industry with great benefits (like flexible schedule, free sport classes, language classes, secret trips, and more). We thrive by learning from each other with an open question approach, assuring innovative ideas are shared and put into action without restrictive bureaucracy.
If this sounds like your ideal place to work (it certainly is ours!), join our fantastic team and be part of a never-boring, hectic, fun, and challenging workplace.