Junior Project Manager – Advertiser Content
Advertiser Relations - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Junior Project Manager - Advertiser Content
Are you an organized and self-motivated individual looking for a new challenge at trivago? Our Hotel Relations team are searching for a Project Manager to be the link between Content, Developers, TAM and Channel Sales. In this role, you will need excellent communication skills as you will be working with many different people from varied departments on a daily basis. You will be responsible for getting stakeholder buy-in for new Content projects, building up advertiser content, and improving the quality of campaigns by ensuring we have the best hotel information on our price search. If you’ve got the intrinsic motivation and positive attitude required for this role, we want to hear from you!
What you'll do:
- Define Content import processes and deadlines with its stakeholders.
- Ensure key accounts are delivering quality content, either direct or from other sources.
- Maintain the storyboard and create top level stories.
- Foster knowledge sessions within the Channel Sales team.
- Oversee the creation of the Content Dashboard.
What you'll definitely need:
- At least 1 years’ experience working in a Project Management role.
- Expert negotiation and communication skills.
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly Excel and Powerpoint.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
- A valid work permit for Germany.
What we'd love you to have:
- A bachelor’s in Business, Hospitality, Economics or another, role-relevant field.
- Basic knowledge or hands0on experience of MySQL.
- 1-2 years’ work experience in Content Management/ Development, Sales, Consulting or another, role-relevant field.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- This is, initially, a 12-month maternity cover position with a long-term perspective within the department.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.