Project Manager – Marketing Analytics – GA360 Specialist
Online Marketing - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Professionals
- Start date: As soon as possible
Project Manager - Marketing Analytics - GA360 Specialist
Are you an analytical mastermind, looking for a position where your expertise can shape the marketing make-up of a globally recognized company? We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with unrivaled data skills to take responsibility for the company-wide rollout of new analytics tools. If you have the knowledge, the adaptable mindset, the patience and the confidence that this role requires, then we want to hear from you!
What you'll do:
- Take over the responsibility to integrate, maintain and improve the analytical setup across all departments, channels and stakeholders at trivago.
- Match internal KPI & tracker to tools: Translate internal tracking and attribution to a format understandable by our analytics tools, initially making sure that whichever new tools we adopt reflect the internal KPI dashboards.
- Make the best out of analytics tools for trivago: Communicate with the companies responsible for the tools and programs to make sure trivago's analytics setup matches best practices. Implement, test and drive feature adoption of new analytics suites of products at trivago.
- Drive global strategy: Drive & execute a global analytics setup and measurement strategy across all channels at trivago, to allow cross-department / cross-channel tracking and analysis.
- Be the contact person for all related topics: Share knowledge, news and provide training for all analytics tool related topics across trivago. You will be available for all questions and issues from all departments.
- Create a detailed roadmap and prioritize roll-out based on stakeholder input.
What you'll definitely need:
- 2+ years’ experience working with Google Analytics 360.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Product Owner/ Project Manager.
- Patience: You will be dealing with lots of different technologies due to our different platforms.
- Excellent planning and communication skills: You must integrate a proper roadmap that all stakeholders agree on, and managing expectations based on business potential / value contribution.
To speak fluent English (our company language).
What we’d love you to have:
- Previous experience of rolling out analytic tools at other large companies, preferably in an online environment.
- Work experience in the field of Online Marketing.
Application info:Instead of writing a letter of motivation, we would like to ask you to answer the following questions and upload them as a pdf file with your CV. Please answer all questions in English and make sure to stick to the provided word limit.
1) Tell us about your experience with previous analytics tools (max. 300 words)
2) Where did you have the chance to roll out new tools, or how would you roll out these tools at trivago (max. 300 word)
3) What do you think are the biggest challenges faced when implementing a tool company wide and how would you would tackle them? (max 200. words)
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.