Strategy Project Manager
Country Development - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Professionals
- Start date: As soon as possible
Strategy Project Manager
What you'll do:
- Identify and drive key projects for the development of the company.
- Take part in cross-functional projects with individuals who are focused on our various markets and understand how we approach projects.
- Challenge and streamline existing processes.
- Continuously challenge the status quo.
- Work together with senior management to ensure that our strategic objectives are met.
- Develop over time into a role where you will adopt line responsibility and become a source of guidance and direction for the team.
What you'll definitely need:
- Master’s degree or Diploma in one of the social sciences, Economics, Marketing, or a field where there is a heavy analytical emphasis.
- Solid project management experience.
- Excellent organizational skills and a structured approach to work that allows you to handle and prioritize tasks.
- An analytical mindset and the ability to quickly comprehend and evaluate current working processes.
- Exceptional communication skills that ensure your thoughts, needs and intentions are fully understood.
- The ability to function well as part of a team as you work towards a collective goal rather than striving solely for personal success.
- The ability to speak English (our company language) fluently.
What we'd love you to have:
- Previous experience working as a consultant within a startup or a top-tier consulting firm.
Life at trivago is...
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.