- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Technical Account Manager
To ensure that all hotel information on our site is up-to-date, consistent and high quality, we need to verify that our advertisers can integrate within our website and have a compatible interface with trivago. We’re looking for a technical contact for our advertisers, someone who can explain our website’s architecture and ensure that their integration process to our site is as smooth as possible.
What you'll do:
- Be the primary interface between our Sales & Account Managers and Technology team. Explain the integration process to our advertisers and remain their technical point of contact.
- Communicate directly with advertisers, our Sales & Account Management team and our Software Development team to coordinate optimal advertiser integration.
- Ensure high-quality standards of hotel information on our site are met through operational testing and visual confirmation of partner configurations on trivago.
- In cooperation with trivago’s Quality Assurance team, analyse our advertisers’ landing pages, ensure that they meet our requirements and detect possible sources of failure.
- Define processes for test plans and live failure recovery plans in cooperation with our Testing team.
- Research and document all data acquired about each advertiser and keep this information up-to-date.
What you'll definitely need:
- A good understanding of technical communication.
- An excellent understanding of XML, JSON, SOAP and TCP/IP.
- Excellent organization skills that allow you to prioritize effectively.
- The assertiveness and strong communication skills necessary to provide a basis for successful negotiation and relationship building.
- An eye for detail that means you can be trusted to detect data inconsistencies.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
What we'd love you to have:
- 1-2 years’ experience in technical customer service, technical account management or a similar field.
- 1-2 years' programming experience.
- Previous experience working in Level 3 support.
- At least basic SQL knowledge.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that applicants from outside of the EU will need a university degree in order to be considered for this position.
- Please note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.