Data Scientist – Anomaly Detection Algorithm
Business Intelligence - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Data Scientist - Anomaly Detection Algorithm
The ideal candidate:
- Holds a M.Sc. or Diplom degree in one of the natural sciences (Mathematics, Physics, etc.) or Computer Science.
- Has 1-2 years’ experience working in an environment where they were focused on machine learning and data analysis.
- Is proficient in a programming/coding language. Proficiency in SQL, R, Python or a good working knowledge of Hadoop would be particularly beneficial.
- Speaks English fluently.
- Is an independent worker capable of recognizing what will add the highest value to a project.
- Has the analytical mind and eye for detail required to find patterns in data and spot any potential errors.
- Can start as soon as possible.
Life at trivago:trivago is an exciting hub of multicultural activity where nationalities from all around the world come to share their knowledge and work together on redefining the travelling experience for millions of people. We nurture all our talents and provide them with the support they need to develop professionally as well as personally. We encourage fanatic learning through regular workshops, seminars and constant feedback as well as promoting quick decision making in keeping with our trial and error philosophy. Flexible working hours are in place to create a trusting environment where productivity is measured through goals rather than hours spent in the office. For our internationals, we help with relocation and provide language classes for those wanting to learn or practise their German.
Join us at trivago – a place where talented minds meet, crazy ideas are shared and innovation is born.
- This is a full-time, unlimited-length contract with a long-term perspective.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.