Junior Product Marketing Manager – B2B
Advertiser Relations - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Junior Product Marketing Manager - B2B
What you'll do:
- Be our expert on the industry: capture and analyse industry trends and engage in competitive intelligence so as to grant us an advantage in the B2B market.
- Run qualitative and quantitative research activities to understand our user base and work with the Product team to create value propositions that fit to our customers’ needs.
- Prepare a cross - channel marketing plan that will allow us to most effectively position our product in the market.
- Develop marketing activities & content to educate our target audience on the value of our product’s features and why to use them through all the stages of the customer journey.
- Support the Sales team in the creation of any sales tools that you believe will increase their effectiveness during acquisition or upselling stages.
- Build integrated launch plans & retention activities involving cross-functional teams across sales, communications, PR, brand design, customer support, product development and more.
What you'll need:
- 1-2 years’ experience in online product marketing.
- Some previous experience working on cross-functional projects, as well as some content marketing and sales enablement experience.
- Experience in the hospitality industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Online Marketing or a related field.
- A solid technical understanding of online products and the ability to explain these products to customers.
- An analytical mindset and a structured work style that allows you to prioritize effectively.
- The capacity to form clear visions of what you want to achieve and the commitment to push forward with your plans.
- Fluent English (our company language).
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- This is a fixed-term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.