Bug Detective Internship – QA in a New Way
Product - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Internship (6 months)
- Start date: As soon as possible
Bug Detective Internship - QA in a new way
We’re always looking to evolve and, as we develop new features, we need to ensure that they are implemented without causing problems. We have an internship opportunity for a detail-oriented individual who can make sure our new features are rolled out without a hitch and who can protect our codebase from bugs. As well as identifying bugs through exploratory, regression and automated testing, you will conduct analyses of big data. You will support your agile team in all QA matters, take an active role in decision making and inform relevant stakeholders of any issues that occur. You’ll get the chance to improve your programming skills as you support our engineering team in developing automated tests. If you can readily adapt to an ever-changing, sometimes high-pressure, work environment, apply today.
- You are close to finishing your degree in Computer Science OR have a thorough technical understanding of large-scale websites and the ability to display this understanding.
- An impeccable eye for detail that means you spot even the smallest of mistakes.
- The ability to be a real addition to every team you are part of, working towards a collective goal rather than striving solely for personal success.
- A structured work style that allows you to prioritize efficiently.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Previous experience as a software tester, test engineer or experience in business intelligence.
Life at trivago is...
- The chance to work with adventurous people from over 60 nations to redefine the travelling experience for millions of people.
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
As soon as possible.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- This is a 6-month paid internship.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
If you would like to learn more about the application process at trivago, please click here.